Tuesday, October 3, 2017

What's going on here?

"You either live in hope, or you live in despair. Without hope, you cannot endure to the end." ~ James E. Faust



I am a devout member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm also a bit of a news junkie, which can create a bit of a trial of faith, depending on how many disasters have struck recently. Let's just say this has been a rough week in the headlines. 
photo credit: lds.org

But only last weekend, I enjoyed the inspiring words of General Conference, which motivated me to use social media and the internet to spread hope and faith in Jesus Christ, not anger or discontent about whatever is going wrong in the world. So, here I am, consecrating this piece of cyberspace and a portion of my mental energy and time to promoting something that I know to be true:

God lives and loves me, and He's got my back!

photo credit: River City Church, Washington MO

And yours. Whether you believe in Him or not, though it sure helps if you do because you can recognize and access the help so much faster. I hope this blog will keep me accountable to my testimony, and if it strengthens yours along the way, then that's even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any hopeful thoughts to add?

A Prophet's Prayer